Monday, March 18, 2013

Wildcats football!!

PRESS RELEASE:

"The Edmonton Wildcat Football Club is pleased to announce that Rev. David Wood has joined the Wildcat Family as our Team Chaplain."



Yup that's right! We have joined the team and we are looking forward to making a postive impact in the lives of the squad as they travel through the 2013 season. Football has always been in my blood and as many who know me already are well aware I have a fierce competative side which I hope will help the Widcats this season.

The joke of the last practice was that without a team Chaplain the Wildcats don't have a prayer...well no longer. So as this adventure continues stay tuned as regularly I will keep everyone updated with the adventure of Junior Football in Edmonton.




The 2012 Team

Go Wildcats!

No comments:

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I'm just someone who desires all that God has for me. - To follow God with integrity. - To relate to people honestly. - To live a life to it's totality.